• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Can you upgrade and update a teammate's radar perspective? It's more enjoyable to cooperate with teammates.

29 minutes ago, t1179083970 said:

Can you upgrade and update a teammate's radar perspective? It's more enjoyable to cooperate with teammates.

what do you mean?

You can stream the radar to your friend, and you can make your radar follow your friend also. Or your friend just buy the radar aswell.

1 hour ago, t1179083970 said:

click this and after that at your friends name and the radar will follow your friend instead of yourself

image.png.e49ddc17d4f22e253e00f8ff4142f74b.png

4 hours ago, t1179083970 said:

as mentioned by @DeagleZiggi and @Abramovik
I see you bought through one of our reseller, you can also ask him if you need china language support.

Reseller Page: https://clutch-solution.com/topic/57-official-reseller/
image.png.01b8596a87a2e3505202322709923d13.png

I mean, my teammates can see my radar perspective and cooperate in the same game. Because I like fighting. Other radars have the option to share the perspective of teammates. I would like to ask if you can add it technically. Otherwise, it's boring to play alone. In cases where others don't pay. Other perspectives do not need to add material displays. As long as there is an ai display and a pmc display. In this way, our in-game publicity can also better help you sell it.

6 hours ago, t1179083970 said:

I mean, my teammates can see my radar perspective and cooperate in the same game. Because I like fighting. Other radars have the option to share the perspective of teammates. I would like to ask if you can add it technically. Otherwise, it's boring to play alone. In cases where others don't pay. Other perspectives do not need to add material displays. As long as there is an ai display and a pmc display. In this way, our in-game publicity can also better help you sell it.

Hello 🙂

If you are talking about multiple perspectives at the same time then that's gonna be a no. That would be pretty much the same as giving you multiple subscriptions for the price of one.
Technically that would probably be possible but I am pretty sure that's not something we are going to implement.

If you are just talking about switching perspective then you can already do so by hitting tab and selecting the player you want to have the perspective of.

I hope that answered your question.

6 hours ago, t1179083970 said:

i play with four friends, three bought the radar and for the other one we stream the screen to him

On 10/28/2021 at 7:54 AM, Abramovik said:

click this and after that at your friends name and the radar will follow your friend instead of yourself

image.png.e49ddc17d4f22e253e00f8ff4142f74b.png

^

// Thread locked. Further questions? Contact us on Discord.

Topic closed

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.