1. Where and how do I start? (All requirements, Windows version...)
You need to read the Features and Requirements and purchase a membership.
Check the following link: https://clutch-solution.com/categories/
2. What service am I paying for?
You are paying for a clutch-solution Membership subscription.
3. Which Payment Methods do you accept?
4. How long do I have to wait to get the Membership status?
You get the Membership status "Customer" immediately after the payment has been processed.
No key needed.
5. When and how can I renew my Membership subscription?
Anytime, time gets added.
6. What is the difference between a Regular Membership and Light, Premium Membership?
The main difference is that VIP (Premium, Light, Additional) Memberships are limited to monthly subscriptions only. Some of them may also be slot limited.
7. Where do I see my active subscription length?
In the Launcher(Client) or under https://play.clutch-solution.com/subscriptions
8. Does the Membership subsciptions automatically renew?
No, there is no automatic renew. You have to purchase everytime manually.
9. How do I verify my Discord Account in this Forum?
Click on My Account -> Settings -> Discord
10. How to get the Discord Premium Role: CLUTCH KING and what are the benefits?
You need to purchase one or more Lifetime Membership(s).
As a "Clutch King" you get more permissions and access to more channels in our Discord, you get the highest priority everywhere, you are able to participate at our alpha and beta tests, get access to rare exclusive features and more. Most Important, read the Product description.
11. What is a Membership?
A Membership gives you features and exclusive content not available to free members of the site.
12. Where can I unpause?
Go to https://play.clutch-solution.com/subscriptions
Click at "Duration" and "Yes"
14. Where can I find the guides?
After your purchase the tutorial will appear like this:
15. What is the difference between DMA 2PC and Clutchware 1PC?
16. What is the difference between Pool FW and Custom FW?
- The pool firmware is shared between few users.
- The custom firmware is unique and used by you only.
17. Am I allowed to sell my account?
No. We investigate this type activity and ban your account permanently without any notice.
18. Can I use the client software on several computers?
No, the client software is locked on one computer after the first connection. If you want to move the client software to a new computer, then you will need to request a Hardware Id Reset. Resets costs and how to use them can be found in our Store under HWID Reset. Your first 2 resets are free.