• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Gaming PC

MasterEl

Hi,

I am completely new to DMA cheats, I just have a general question. I have two Gaming PC's, if I buy the DMA from enigma website (heard it's the best place to buy one with a custom firmware) I can easily use my other gaming PC to run the cheat and stuff. The gaming PC meets all the requirements (16GB RAM, Windows 11, 6 Cores) plus if I buy the DMA with custom firmware. 

The gaming PC that I'll run the game is a HP OMEN with  Ryzen 7 as its CPU and runs windows 11. Will the cheat work with this gaming PC?

Also will I have to physically open my HP OMEN gaming PC and install the DMA inside?

Thanks

MasterEl

6 minutes ago, MasterEl said:

Hi,

I am completely new to DMA cheats, I just have a general question. I have two Gaming PC's, if I buy the DMA from enigma website (heard it's the best place to buy one with a custom firmware) I can easily use my other gaming PC to run the cheat and stuff. The gaming PC meets all the requirements (16GB RAM, Windows 11, 6 Cores) plus if I buy the DMA with custom firmware. 

The gaming PC that I'll run the game is a HP OMEN with  Ryzen 7 as its CPU and runs windows 11. Will the cheat work with this gaming PC?

Also will I have to physically open my HP OMEN gaming PC and install the DMA inside?

Thanks

MasterEl

Hello,
that is correct. DMA needs to be physically installed in the Gaming-PC. I'd recommend you check that you have a speare pcie slot before purchasing.
The specs of the Gaming PC just need to be able to run the game. The cheat itself does not need a lot of performance.

On 10/31/2023 at 5:08 PM, MasterEl said:

meets all the requirements

Okay I'll check if I have a spare PCIE slot, thanks for the fast reply

On 10/31/2023 at 5:15 PM, PaXe said:
On 10/31/2023 at 5:15 PM, PaXe said:

Hello,
that is correct. DMA needs to be physically installed in the Gaming-PC. I'd recommend you check that you have a speare pcie slot before purchasing.
The specs of the Gaming PC just need to be able to run the game. The cheat itself does not need a lot of performance.

I found the specifications for my HP Omen PC:

Expansion Slots:

One PCI Express 4.0 x16 lanes

One PCI Express 3.0 x1 lanes

One M.2 socket 1, key A

Two M.2 sockets 3, key M (one for SSD card PCIe x4 Gen 3)

Will this be enough for the DMA installation?

17 hours ago, MasterEl said:

Will this be enough for the DMA installation?

Usually problem occurs when you have double GPU setup + Wi-Fi adapter on PCI-e. But if you are running single GPU and you don't have anything else in your PCI-e slot, you should be g2g 💪