• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Question before buying EFT Radar 2 PCs

hi there

i would like to buy/rent the EFT Radar (no ESP)

i have:

2 pcs (both windows 10)

2 screens

i dont have:

dma card

so the summary:

1. i need to buy VIP+  , because no dma card?

2. i need to buy EFT Membership , the thing i actually want

3. how will this work?
3a) on pc1 i will just have EFT Game installed and nothing else, the gaming machine

3b) on pc2 i will install the radar? how does the 2nd pc know in which lobby/session i am playing now to give me the accurate data? should i use vpn for this 2nd pc to get another ip?

did i miss anything? new at this and tried to read everything in this forums, but not everything is clear to me.. thx

Edited by m1stY

4 minutes ago, m1stY said:

hi there

i would like to buy/rent the EFT Radar (no ESP)

i have:

2 pcs (both windows 10)

2 screens

i dont have:

dma card

so the summary:

1. i need to buy VIP+  , because no dma card?

2. i need to buy EFT Membership , the thing i actually want

3. how will this work?
3a) on pc1 i will just have EFT Game installed and nothing else, the gaming machine

3b) on pc2 i will install the radar? how does the 2nd pc know in which lobby/session i am playing now to give me the accurate data? should i use vpn for this 2nd pc to get another ip?

did i miss anything? new at this and tried to read everything in this forums, but not everything is clear to me.. thx

1. yes
2. yes
3a). yes
3b). yes it gets connected due a vpn connection. your game pc is not directly connected to the ethernet. it is game PC -> radar PC -> ethernet

no

4 hours ago, PKU4LIFE said:

1. yes
2. yes
3a). yes
3b). yes it gets connected due a vpn connection. your game pc is not directly connected to the ethernet. it is game PC -> radar PC -> ethernet

no

That's wrong information here @m1stY@PKU4LIFE
You connect both pcs to ethernet and then a local vpn from gaming pc to the second pc. Wifi works as well, however, we highly recommend ethernet.

Connecting directly over the second PC as described above works as well, but  is currently not a solution we provide guides/support for.

4 hours ago, m1stY said:

that sounds good, thanks for clearing that up.. purchase will come in soon

i guess discord will be provided after purchase? (last question i guess)

If you have further questions about wether it will be possible we recommend opening a ticket in the discord as we will be able to provide faster and more responsive support there.

In addition to getting access to the major part of the community you will also get news and status updates over the discord server.
You can join the discord here: https://discord.gg/Y8VgGpgDBt