• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

I bought it for an afternoon and no goods arrived

4 minutes ago, Fear said:

I bought it for an afternoon and no goods arrived

We only have 7 day keys minimum.
If you bought from us then the key gets activated immediately once we received the money.
Make sure the payment actually went through. Crypto payments can take a bit longer usually.

If you bought from a reseller then you have to contact them.

If it is still not resolved after contacting the reseller then you can open a ticket on our discord and we will look into it.

I bought it on our official website, not through the operator channel. I waited for an hour for the last renewal, but it hasn't arrived yet after waiting for an afternoon. It keeps showing.

我是在我们的官网上买的,不是通过运营商渠道。上次续费等了一个小时,等了一个下午还没到。它一直在显示。

我是在我们的官网上买的,不是通过运营商渠道。上次续费等了一个小时,等了一个下午还没到。它一直在显示No valid product found

I spent a few days ago, but you couldn't find the consumption record. Yesterday I waited for dragonpay email for a whole day, but no reply was received.

我前几天消费了,你们查不到消费记录。昨天我等了一整天的电子邮件,但是没有收到回复。

What I use is pay treasure to pay, before already paid, I waited for very long time, can you notice to investigate this matter, because I waited for a lot of days to delay my game progress

我用的是支付宝支付,之前已经支付了,我等了很长时间,你们能通知调查这件事吗,因为我等了很多天耽误了我的游戏进度

10 hours ago, Fear said:

What I use is pay treasure to pay, before already paid, I waited for very long time, can you notice to investigate this matter, because I waited for a lot of days to delay my game progress

我用的是支付宝支付,之前已经支付了,我等了很长时间,你们能通知调查这件事吗,因为我等了很多天耽误了我的游戏进度

we cant do anything from our side 😞 
once the payment arrive you will get instantly the membership 

I bought the same product last month. I waited for about an hour before I received the payment. I have already paid this time. It shows that the fee has been deducted. How can you not receive the payment

8 hours ago, Fear said:

I bought the same product last month. I waited for about an hour before I received the payment. I have already paid this time. It shows that the fee has been deducted. How can you not receive the payment

you used Alipay I'm sure, ask Alipay and not clutch

You still haven't given me an accurate reply after waiting for a week. I'm also a regular customer and you keep pushing me away. My Alipay payment record is still there. How can you not find the payment information?

I am China, it is very difficult to contact you, so how can I trust your website

Do you have China controller, so communication is very simple, I do not want to lose my money innocently, controller can notice me this thing, I already spent two months in the website

Yesterday, the email reply has been followed up with the internal team to check, I am now waiting for another day, I lost the money so I am very uncomfortable, I started to trust your platform, I have depression to rely on games to amuse, these days really very upset, foreign friends can seriously deal with me this matter, thank you!

46 minutes ago, Fear said:

You still haven't given me an accurate reply after waiting for a week. I'm also a regular customer and you keep pushing me away. My Alipay payment record is still there. How can you not find the payment information?

I am China, it is very difficult to contact you, so how can I trust your website

Do you have China controller, so communication is very simple, I do not want to lose my money innocently, controller can notice me this thing, I already spent two months in the website

Yesterday, the email reply has been followed up with the internal team to check, I am now waiting for another day, I lost the money so I am very uncomfortable, I started to trust your platform, I have depression to rely on games to amuse, these days really very upset, foreign friends can seriously deal with me this matter, thank you!

I am very sorry that this is such a big issue and I understand the inconvenience.

We would love to help you with this. However, please understand that this is not an issue with us and we cannot help you with that.
It is an issue with dragonpayYou need to contact them.

There is nothing we can do for you. We did not receive any money from Dragonpay.

If you wish to have a more direct line with us please join our discord server.
https://discord.com/invite/uSPfFpDJ6W