• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

EFT RADAR QUESTIONS

Hello,

Really interested in joining with the radar+premium membership.

A few questions.

How is this radar not constantly detected if it runs via a VPN since BSG is now encrypting packets?

Which setup is recommended for 2 pc setup? Both WIN 10 newest versions. 

Will I need a fresh install of windows to run this? 

Edited by Buttholesurfer

38 minutes ago, Buttholesurfer said:

Hello,

A few questions.

How is this radar not constantly detected if it runs via a VPN since BSG is now encrypting packets?

Will I need a fresh install of windows to run this? Just tried to go w a different provider who has their own kernel driver and this was required as it couldn't bypass most recent windows security update, I can't do this as I use my game PC for work. 

it's UD since long time. however, we trust in clutch. I use eft and csgo from time to time

both pc's have to be win10 64bit and no fresh install needed

Edited by Kuchenmeister

1 hour ago, Buttholesurfer said:

Hello,

A few questions.

Will I need a fresh install of windows to run this? 

Hello 🙂

For obvious reasons we can't really talk about how our solutions work in public but we have our ways to get to the data we need :).

We recommend a 2 PC setup for best performance but both work fine.
You won't need a fresh install of windows, but both PCs need to be Windows 10 1909 or newer - You can check that by running the winver command.

Once you purchase your subscriptions you will get access to detailed step by step guides that guide you through the setup and we also have a nice support team on discord that is almost 24/7 available to help you out in case you get stuck somewhere.