• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

[English] ICS - Connection Guide

PaXe

Only follow this guide if you were instructed to do so by Clutch-Solution Staff or you can't get any other connection method to work!

Requirements
You will need everything that is listed below to make this work with our Solutions!

Hardware

Game device (Your main Gaming PC)
Needs to be Windows 10 1909 or later.

Radar device (Second PC/Laptop)
Second PC needs to be Windows 10 1909 or later.
This connection method will not work with VPS!

ON RADAR-PC

1.1. Connect the Game-PC and Radar-PC with an ethernet cable.

1.2. Press Windows + X

• Select "Network Connections"

WinX.thumb.jpg.e28ddb290f0a81233d3630f1c05cbed4.jpg

1.3. Go to "Status"

• Click on "Change adapter options"

Settings.thumb.jpg.13eb01b982d1dcccbe5197f35e75dd1b.jpg
1.4. Check what the network adapters you want to use are called

• I write down "Ethernet 7" since that is the ethernet Interface that my Gaming-PC is connected to.
  • I go to properties of the "Wi-Fi" interface since that is the interface my Radar-PC is connected to the internet with.

AdapterSettings.thumb.jpg.ff694889038975aed160010efebf44db.jpg

1.5. Switch to the "Sharing" tab

• Tick "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection".
  • Select the interface you wrote down before.
  • Untick "Allow other network users to control or disable the shared Internet connection"

Sharing.thumb.jpg.1e14051906b64d81e71d630c4488bb32.jpg