• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Diablo 4?

I know this ain’t the same type of game as what ya’ll normally make but any shot a DMA solution gets developed for Diablo 4? Maybe a bot? Or exploits where you can have infinite mana, super movement speed, extremely high damage, etc? What ya think daddy Ken and staff?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 3:42 PM, Jemal Denny said:

That sounds really intriguing. I like that idea.

Diablo is a game that takes you into a fascinating and dark fantasy world. It has exciting stories and lots of interesting information about its characters and history. 

But I also have a passion for football live. These are my two favorite interests.

Edited by Jemal Denny

3 hours ago, Jemal Denny said:

Diablo is a game that takes you into a fascinating and dark fantasy world. It has exciting stories and lots of interesting information about its characters and history. 

But I also have a passion for football live. These are my two favorite interests.

Most people don't realize that you will not have cheat features such as unlimited cooldown, speedhack and so on. As @KhromZ said, pretty much everything is server sided. I even wonder if you will be able to see the ESP across the map, it just might be super limited distance to you which makes the ESP worthless.

The only features worth adding would be some auto scripts like doing last hit to kill the enemy and so on. Overall without skill, that type of cheats won't make you a pro or even semi pro. Pretty much useless in my opinion.