• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

RangerDMA Squirrel Lite vs LeetDMA V2

Hello, I've been doing some research on what DMA device I want to purchase and I'm stuck between LeetDMA V2 or RangerDMA Squirrel Lite with their own private firmwire flashed onto the card. The RangerDMA Squirrel Lite is like alot cheaper than LeetDMA I'm curious to why? 

What DMA card would you suggest out of the two because I'd rather save myself some cash if there is literally no difference, I got a bit paranoid earlier on because I read a thread on elitepvp saying someone was using LeetDMA custom firmwire but got banned anyway so he was claiming they was not actually giving out 1:1 custom fw's 

Also when I purchase one of these DMA cards with it's own custom firmwire do I have to do any setup on my main PC that I'm going to be plugging it into or will it be just as simple as plug and play ?

Because I saw a video of another DMA card called the Gladiator and he was flashing it on the video and doing all driver installs so I'm curious if I do need to do any of that on the main gaming PC or if it's going to be as simple as buying the DMA card then plugging it into my main PC then plugging it into my second PC then buying your software and running it ? 

5 hours ago, xesollalunax said:

Hello, I've been doing some research on what DMA device I want to purchase and I'm stuck between LeetDMA V2 or RangerDMA Squirrel Lite with their own private firmwire flashed onto the card. The RangerDMA Squirrel Lite is like alot cheaper than LeetDMA I'm curious to why? 

What DMA card would you suggest out of the two because I'd rather save myself some cash if there is literally no difference, I got a bit paranoid earlier on because I read a thread on elitepvp saying someone was using LeetDMA custom firmwire but got banned anyway so he was claiming they was not actually giving out 1:1 custom fw's 

Hello! Glad you are joining the DMA team 🙂 

Regarding the difference between LeetDMA V2 and RangerDMA Squirrel Lite, both boards will function fine as DMA cards; however, in terms of quality. longevity of use, and reliability of performance we can only really comment regarding LeetDMA from Engima. Enigma is known to to make good quality boards that last for many years, so we recommend them to our customers if they are looking for a DMA card, they have yet to disappoint us. This guarantee of a solid and reliable product (both in terms of build and card performance, and thereby smooth cheese performance) is why they are priced higher—you pay for a good product.

The above also answers the question of which we suggest of the two: definitely Engima's boards

Regarding your point about the elitepvper thread, the user was likely talking about the FW ban wave (~2 months ago) that affect many DMA board providers who had FWs that bypassed EAC. A few users that had Engima's preflashed FW were affected in the wave (not all). Other FW providers were also affected. The reason for this was not that the FWs were not 1:1 but rather that a signature was flagged and those FWs that contained the flagged signature were hit. The affected signature was identified and affected users were given replacement CFW if they qualified. So, to reiterate, all Engima DMAs are shipped with custom firmware, you can be sure of that 😄 

Alright just one thing I'm a little curious about, I play WarThunder for many years and I've invested quite alot of cash into my account. 

Say I'm not even playing War Thunder with any DMA cheat or anything like that running just the DMA inserted into the main PC and idle running and I'm just playing the game if EAC detected my serial would they ban me on War Thunder even if I'm playing fully legit on War Thunder with no cheese running? 

if so how could I prevent this would I just have to not play War thunder at all on my main PC anymore and move it onto my second PC ?

I just wouldn't want to wakeup one day and try to login to my war thunder account to be slapped with a ban when I am not even using any DMA or Cheese 

Thank you by the way I appreciate the reply 

1 minute ago, xesollalunax said:

Alright just one thing I'm a little curious about, I play WarThunder for many years and I've invested quite alot of cash into my account. 

Say I'm not even playing War Thunder with any DMA Cheese or anything like that running just the DMA inserted into the main PC and idle running and I'm just playing the game if EAC detected my serial would they ban me on War Thunder even if I'm playing fully legit on War Thunder with no cheese running? 

if so how could I prevent this would I just have to not play War thunder at all on my main PC anymore and move it onto my second PC ?

I just wouldn't want to wakeup one day and try to login to my war thunder account to be slapped with a ban when I am not even using any DMA or Cheese 

That can happen theoretically. Unlikely but yes.
However, newer DMA Cards have a cutoff button at the back that completely cuts the connected to the pc.

Okay lets say I'm playing Tarkov with DMA cheat and my signature of my DMA gets detected and I get banned. Will EAC ban me at the same time also even though I'm not playing an EAC game? 

Another question if I'm not running any game just chilling on my main PC with DMA inserted and powered on and my signature gets detected would BE/EAC both ban me without having on of their ac-supported games open? 

23 minutes ago, xesollalunax said:

Okay lets say I'm playing Tarkov with DMA cheat and my signature of my DMA gets detected and I get banned. Will EAC ban me at the same time also even though I'm not playing an EAC game? 

Another question if I'm not running any game just chilling on my main PC with DMA inserted and powered on and my signature gets detected would BE/EAC both ban me without having on of their ac-supported games open? 

1- EAC and BattlEye two different anti-cheats, so if your signature of ur DMA got detected on BattlEye it could be undetected on EAC.
2- If you don't run any game you should be fine