• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Banned from pre sale discord ?

I’ve used clutch for months and months and months even helped comfy with dtc problems on rust 1pc? I took a break for about a few months been trying to look for the new discord and I try to join pre sale to talk and it says I’m banned ???? I’m so confused I’ve always been a help when comfy needed and been nothing but respectful was looking to come back and play using clutch is there a discord I could have or someone I can talk to discord is just “addorsed” thanks

26 minutes ago, clerkgod said:

I’ve used clutch for months and months and months even helped comfy with dtc problems on rust 1pc? I took a break for about a few months been trying to look for the new discord and I try to join pre sale to talk and it says I’m banned ???? I’m so confused I’ve always been a help when comfy needed and been nothing but respectful was looking to come back and play using clutch is there a discord I could have or someone I can talk to discord is just “addorsed” thanks

You have been banned for sending ads on DM's sir.

Edited by FLPPPPP

1 hour ago, clerkgod said:

Thinking about it too I’ve even made videos for you guys.. I’m confused on why I may be banned ? False maybe ? Well banned from discord that is 

the issue is that you have bought and used an other provider. They stole your discord token and spammed other people dms.

poor guy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FLPPPPP said:

You have been banned for sending ads on DM's sir.

Oh my god I know what you’re talking about I’m so sorry it legit was just my sports betting discord it got sent to everyone on my discord message list it wasn’t another product or any thing ? I added you on disc if ya want more info, is there any way I can be unbanned ? I wanted to start using clutch again, used you guys for months & was always down to help you guys too and did help you, well comfy but yea. As the message that was sent was just a discord invite to a betting discord that had like 5 people and wasn’t put anywhere in clutch discord. And if you do accept me back on disc if you could give me a tad to reply im currently in a hotel 

Edited by clerkgod

41 minutes ago, clerkgod said:

Oh my god I know what you’re talking about I’m so sorry it legit was just my sports betting discord it got sent to everyone on my discord message list it wasn’t another product or any thing ? I added you on disc if ya want more info, is there any way I can be unbanned ? I wanted to start using clutch again, used you guys for months & was always down to help you guys too and did help you, well comfy but yea. As the message that was sent was just a discord invite to a betting discord that had like 5 people and wasn’t put anywhere in clutch discord. And if you do accept me back on disc if you could give me a tad to reply im currently in a hotel 

@PaXe

forwarded to mods sir