Jump to content

Drac

Moderators
  • Posts

    1967
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Drac

  1. Great see u there
  2. Create a support ticket at our discord
  3. I have contacted the developer, and he is currently working on it. As it's the weekend, there has been a slight delay.
  4. I meant as far as I know that you need to reinstall windows before spoofing
  5. as far as I know also it should be before
  6. Hello, most of the cases thats not related to the Firmware, are you getting BSOD ( Blue screen crash ) or just ur PC getting restart without crash ? also I see that u are at our discord please create a ticket for live chat there
  7. If the status is green then yes : https://clutch-solution.com/status/
  8. Hello. I dont see you have active sub, Did u already buy the product ?
  9. Great then so you manage to unlock the HWID for EFT, enjoy my man
  10. I really dont know any, I just heard about reported check them if they are still good for BE
  11. Just wonder how u got banned, our solution is undetected since along time, I am assuming u was ragging xD You will need spoofer to unlock the HWID banned, You can check reported Spoofer, I heard some good reviews about them, check them out
  12. Hello, First Let me ask you which game you are looking for ?
  13. Hello, use this tool to disable ur windows defender and try again https://www.sordum.org/9480/defender-control-v2-1/
  14. Please join our discord and create a support ticket, I will tag the Dev to investigate the issue
  15. Yes its updated https://clutch-solution.com/status/
  16. Its not must but recommended for seafty
  17. Sure, Please hold on once the Dev will finish building ur Firmware also for live chat support I recommend you to join our discord
  18. 如果运行正常,请忽略错误。
  19. Hello, Can you please join our discord and create support ticket
  20. 你好,请问是哪个游戏?EFT? 出现这种错误时,奶酪还能用吗?还是已经失效了?
  21. At the moment in testing means : the devs are updating the cheese, I answered you already in discord
  22. Great, have a nice day !
  23. Create a ticket at our discord, will help you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.