• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

recieved manually ban from EFT...

srr

4 minutes ago, srr said:

recieved permanent ban from eft. is there anyway to start playing again. really enjoyed using your eft program

Hello
Sure  it's possible.
If you're hwid banned you need a spoofer, you can purchase ours for that.

If you're not hwid banned you just need to reinstall the game with revo uninstaller and install it again.

Only way to find out if you're hwid banned is to play on a new account for a few days and see if you get banned again unfortunately.

4 hours ago, srr said:

Thank you. I will purchase the spoofer since i did get banned again on a new account. Do I have to purchase eft all over again before i start with

the spoofer?

Hello, if you mean to use the spoofer, no you just need spoofer sub, if you want to use the radar with the spoofer then you need add EFT sub and vip+ with 1PC+VPS or 2PCS or EFT sub and DMA hardware with 2 PC

Join the conversation

Not yet registered? Please register and login.
The entire process takes less than 1 minute.

If you have an account, Login now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.