• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Cant connect Discord and dont have access to Troubleshooting pages.

Hello, I am comming back to tarkov after approximately a year. I am VIP+ member. I have bought DMA card also with lifetime access to radar. I dont have Discord channel anymore connected. When I want to connect to Discord now, it types me this:
image.png.9d12a6c6f81ed5f9a80d3eaa5dc6487d.png

Anyway I am trying to launch the radar and I am not successful so far. It always types me Failed to initialize dma. When I run the full test on my 2nd PC I see this results:
image.png.d8ae43d37990f5ea2937db0b69e904e3.png

So I wanted to check some troubleshooting on forum and When I want to check this part:
image.thumb.png.3ea48432a526684856acb6f4d7c5cc5f.png

It types me that I dont have access:
image.thumb.png.7453f558313636c8c868ec25216f2a89.png

Can you please check my account? Something has changed in the last year? Also can you please have a look or send me active invitation to the discord channel again please?
Thank you

3 hours ago, Dalibor Bunčiak said:

Hello, I am comming back to tarkov after approximately a year. I am VIP+ member. I have bought DMA card also with lifetime access to radar. I dont have Discord channel anymore connected. When I want to connect to Discord now, it types me this:
image.png.9d12a6c6f81ed5f9a80d3eaa5dc6487d.png

Anyway I am trying to launch the radar and I am not successful so far. It always types me Failed to initialize dma. When I run the full test on my 2nd PC I see this results:
image.png.d8ae43d37990f5ea2937db0b69e904e3.png

So I wanted to check some troubleshooting on forum and When I want to check this part:
image.thumb.png.3ea48432a526684856acb6f4d7c5cc5f.png

It types me that I dont have access:
image.thumb.png.7453f558313636c8c868ec25216f2a89.png

Can you please check my account? Something has changed in the last year? Also can you please have a look or send me active invitation to the discord channel again please?
Thank you

Hello,

• What's your discord id so we can check it.
  • About your DMA Fail, try do powercycle following these steps.
    • Turn off Gaming-PC and unplug the power cord.
    • Unplug the DMA-USB from Radar-PC.
    • Press and hold the Gaming-PC power button for 15 seconds to unload any residual voltage.
    • Plug DMA - USB back into Radar - PC and reconnect the Gaming - PC power cord.
    • Power up the Gaming - PC.
    • Run installer.exe test to see if the issues persist.
  • About troubleshooting try click here.

3 hours ago, Dalibor Bunčiak said:

You were banned because you were sending scam links on our server. Most likely because you got your discord account stolen.
Have you secured your discord account?

7 minutes ago, Dalibor Bunčiak said:

Oh yes true that happened few month ago (I get banned from more servers that time) I remember. Yes I have secured my discord. I have also reinstalled whole PC. Its now secured again 🙂

Your account is unbanned now

1 hour ago, FLPPPPP said:

Hello,

• What's your discord id so we can check it.
  • About your DMA Fail, try do powercycle following these steps.
    • Turn off Gaming-PC and unplug the power cord.
    • Unplug the DMA-USB from Radar-PC.
    • Press and hold the Gaming-PC power button for 15 seconds to unload any residual voltage.
    • Plug DMA - USB back into Radar - PC and reconnect the Gaming - PC power cord.
    • Power up the Gaming - PC.
    • Run installer.exe test to see if the issues persist.
  • About troubleshooting try click here.

I have tried this several times but it does not help. 
Its behaving pretty wired and it goes like this >  When I do the powercycle (to have it all nice and fresh), I first try to do the test DMA, which is always successful with:
good result !
good result !
good result !

But when I try to start the radar It types me: Failed to initialize dma and now when I try to do again the test DMA it shows now this:
image.png.de863913583cd041c5471c551a1893d7.png

So it is wired, when I try to start the radar it somehow gets broken and i need to do again the powercycle..

I also tried today to map the memory on gaming PC, so the memory map is done correctly I have checked it several times.

Only difference that has happened during my time off is that I have bought new CPU. Im not sure if that could be causing this, but thats unlikely i guess.

4 minutes ago, Dalibor Bunčiak said:

I have tried this several times but it does not help. 
Its behaving pretty wired and it goes like this >  When I do the powercycle (to have it all nice and fresh), I first try to do the test DMA, which is always successful with:
good result !
good result !
good result !

But when I try to start the radar It types me: Failed to initialize dma and now when I try to do again the test DMA it shows now this:
image.png.de863913583cd041c5471c551a1893d7.png

So it is wired, when I try to start the radar it somehow gets broken and i need to do again the powercycle..

I also tried today to map the memory on gaming PC, so the memory map is done correctly I have checked it several times.

Only difference that has happened during my time off is that I have bought new CPU. Im not sure if that could be causing this, but thats unlikely i guess.

Oh, okay if you have good result before run radar.

So you need to use Manual MemoryMap.

Do powercycle again and follow this guide before you open radar.

Posted (edited)

Hmm this is wired. I have done this several times. I did the powercycle then I did the Manual MemoryMap (all the numbers from the memory are always the same, no changes there), but anyway I did it, and still I am facing the same issue.

So I will type you exact steps I have taken now:

1. I did the powercycle

2. I did the Manual MemoryMap

3. I tried to do the test DMA. Result:

image.png.945dcef79ddcbf04a9d0c7fe270fd16e.png

4. I started the radar - It typed me Failed to initialize dma

5. I tried now to do the test dma again. Result:

image.png.3e1d364b62797ae3e098e515f0289c6f.png

This i really wired that turning on the radar will broke the dma or memory or something hm.

Edited by Dalibor Bunčiak

54 minutes ago, Dalibor Bunčiak said:

Hmm this is wired. I have done this several times. I did the powercycle then I did the Manual MemoryMap (all the numbers from the memory are always the same, no changes there), but anyway I did it, and still I am facing the same issue.

So I will type you exact steps I have taken now:

1. I did the powercycle

2. I did the Manual MemoryMap

3. I tried to do the test DMA. Result:

image.png.945dcef79ddcbf04a9d0c7fe270fd16e.png

4. I started the radar - It typed me Failed to initialize dma

5. I tried now to do the test dma again. Result:

image.png.3e1d364b62797ae3e098e515f0289c6f.png

This i really wired that turning on the radar will broke the dma or memory or something hm.

Since you are on the discord now please open a ticket there.

It's easier to communicate on discord