• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Reviews

branditoh

one of the better radars ive used .no issues and pretty straight foward to set up if you can follow directions

Kharra

Clutch Solution

Best undetected Cheats @ClutchSolution.

• Easy to Setup
    • Very nice Quality
    • Launcher does everything for you - you dont need to do something else by yourself (like disabling UAC and so on)
    • Undetected

Played a ~Month + 3 Days with it - no bans!

alexobe123

Highly vouch for clutch cheats! top notch!

kadir61

The best cheat in EFT, there is no possibility of being banned, they help instantly with any problems.

wilko236

Was super good ez to setup best dma cheat by far 

donnieau

Customer Service is A+++, the cheats are amazing and flawless and if you have any issues you can always contact one of the friendly staff and they’ll surely help you with any questions or help you may have/need! Don’t regret my purchases, thank you! Also I must admit one of the cleanest and smoothest aimbots I’ve ever used!!

MajorBootyTimes

Never been caught using this hack. Absolutely flawless execution. My only regret is that I didn't know about these guys from the start.

Fantom

It's an amazing and distinctive cheat  💥
    they're doing great work and excelling in support.
    I used the Apex Legends cheat and didn't encounter any bans at all. 
    The purchasing process is extremely quick, and you get the product key within just one minute.
    I highly recommend this seller, guys.😍

cheaterx0x0

used for couple years before, good product and support.  i would recommend it if you want good quality

darkwolface

ClutchSolution delivers top-tier cheats with a development team that sets the standard for perfection. Their transparency in communication and rapid response to issues ensure a trustworthy experience. Clear guides make implementing cheats a breeze, while their commitment to staying updated with the latest features and changes keeps you ahead of the game. Leveraging DMA technology and robust firmware, ClutchSolution's approach is not only effective but also exceptionally secure. If you're seeking excellence in cheating with unparalleled support, ClutchSolution is the answer.

wonder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice software for squad and good price ! + amazing support !

FilipeAlx1

im using this cheat since 2020, never got ban (using dma)

dzero446

Best cheat, always fast updates.

MrBombastic

Best DayZ radar cheat out there and easy to use the radar. The staff very helpful.

Never had issues. The radar runs super smooth and the developers update the cheat really fast.

can fully recommend 10/10.

cilbering

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm thrilled to give this Squad hack a five-star rating! This platform has truly revolutionized my gaming experience. With its tailored tutorials, personalized feedback, and vibrant community, The hack has helped me level up my skills and connect with fellow gamers. Highly recommended for anyone looking to enhance their gameplay. Five stars!"

odtheman

Very easy to set up with the help of the amazing support

pkwa

Very easy UI to config even for DMA users had zero issues. Most importantly customer support is 10/10! Would recommend this cheat if you are looking for a closet cheat.

jawajawa

Clutch has been offering great cheats that are really user friendly with great features for a long time at a great price haven't been done wrong once by them and when there is updates they are fast to push safe products to all users

alexobe123

great hack, def superior over other products ive used in the past 13 years.

U103

Used for one day now and god-damn, gotta love it.

Using with gen5 and mini fuser, works perfect, sometimes it doesn't give esp on grunts, but players are always accurate af, never delayed.

+showcase vid gave me a new banger music to my playlist

can only recommend honestly amazing product and eze to set up 10/10, will be buying more after runs out 100%

PandaMan

The best cheat software I've ever used, I believe it could be even better if it could support more languages.

camstf154

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Everything works just as you would hope it would.
    So many pros that there are too many to go over, personally the main and worst negative for me is that you can not see the enemies weapons but other than that I can't complain. Amazing software!

drkillakill

Been using clutch solution many wipes now and its the best i have ever come across really good hacks and helpful staff. 10/10

Wuycan

Amazing customer support and a great community which helps you along the whole process. Always people on hand to help with anything you need.
    Great product which is really easy to use while offering anything you may want!

Wuycan

Amazing customer support and a great community which helps you along the whole process. Always people on hand to help with anything you need.
    Great product which is really easy to use while offering anything you may want!

•  Cheat & Hack Status:
     Available: The cheats are online and available for sale.
     Updating: The cheats are being updated, available again soon.
     In Testing: The cheats are being tested by our Testers. If available in store, Customers are also able to test it.
     In Maintenance: The cheats are being updated.
     Coming soon: New cheats are being worked on.

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.