Jump to content

mrgglol

Clutch-King
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrgglol

  1. Hello, I lost access to my discord account I use for here and your guys’ discord channel when I reinstalled windows and forgot to save my backup codes and didn’t have a passkey. I made a new one and would like to link it to my account t here so I can rejoin the discord! thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.