Jump to content

hydro1221

Customer
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by hydro1221

  1. Yes I know that I was just saying that the chams show on my gaming pc, but why aren’t items showing on my gaming pc from the item filter
  2. How do I get items to show on my gaming pc in Tarkov the chams show but no items just on my 2 radar?
  3. Okay thank you do I need just radar to be able to see on gaming pc I have dma and fuser setup already?
  4. I noticed that with the chams under the description for Tarkov it says internal memory write but I have DMA already and I want to be able to see people on my my gaming pc will I be vulnerable to getting detected because its internal write or am I ok with DMA?
  5. Ok thank you for the quick reply
  6. I have the pro dma firmware and everything is great but now Arc Raiders has a new Denuvo anticheat that is not covered by my pro firmware what is gonna happen can I play the game or wait for an update to come out?
  7. If I change the ram in my PC will that have any effect on my dma card or the firmware installed on it?
  8. If the firmware for dma is updating can you still use it?
  9. Also will I get subscription time back for my EFT radar cause their servers have been down for about a days worth of my subscription?
  10. Yes that worked thank you
  11. Hi ShareX program did an update today and now when I go to use EFT radar it does not work now and I restarted the launcher and pc's and still doesn't work please help I only have 4 days left in my subscription.
  12. Do I need to run a spoofer with the EFT radar 2pc version?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.