• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Apex 2PC Pre Sale Questions

Hello everybody,

iam about to getting started with Apex 2PC DMA Hardware and have some questions before. Are there any big difference between LeetDMA V1.2 and and LeetDMA Pro V2 in things like performance ingame? Also do i need anything else then the DMA, like a USB-C to USB Cable or is there one included that i maybe just need a longer one depends where my 2nd PC stand.

The last question is if its maybe possible to use a Asus ROG Ally for the 2PC just wondering 😄

Incase it doesnt work with it i also have a Laptop with 16GB RAM, 8 Core CPU that should work perfectly.

Is there any specific Windows Version both PC needs to run? Because both have Windows 10 22H2 now.

thanks for the help everyone 😉

Best greetings

1 hour ago, neXor86 said:

Hello everybody,

iam about to getting started with Apex 2PC DMA Hardware and have some questions before. Are there any big difference between LeetDMA V1.2 and and LeetDMA Pro V2 in things like performance ingame? Also do i need anything else then the DMA, like a USB-C to USB Cable or is there one included that i maybe just need a longer one depends where my 2nd PC stand.

The last question is if its maybe possible to use a Asus ROG Ally for the 2PC just wondering 😄

Incase it doesnt work with it i also have a Laptop with 16GB RAM, 8 Core CPU that should work perfectly.

Is there any specific Windows Version both PC needs to run? Because both have Windows 10 22H2 now.

thanks for the help everyone 😉

Best greetings

Hey neXor86, thanks for reaching out! Performance wise, both DMAs get around 180-200 mb/s which is top notch. V2 pro comes with a heat sink, along one side of the DMA (as shown in pictures). Sadly you will need to purchase a USBC cable as long as it is 10gbps transfer speed it’ll work flawlessly! As per your question with the Asus ROG Ally, I don’t think it would work, but you could always test it. Your laptop will work with DMA as well it meets the requirements as long as it has windows on it. As for your last question, windows 10 22H2 is fine with our solutions. I hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction. 😄 please feel free to reach out with anymore questions 

Hi Spyro, thanks for the quick response. That all sounds really good. Think then should nothing stand in the way for the Apex DMA 😉

Maybe one last thing. Is it even possible that DMA´s are detected? I mean when u raging then yes u will 100% get a manual ban but if u play legit there should nothing happen?

Greetings

45 minutes ago, neXor86 said:

Hi Spyro, thanks for the quick response. That all sounds really good. Think then should nothing stand in the way for the Apex DMA 😉

Maybe one last thing. Is it even possible that DMA´s are detected? I mean when u raging then yes u will 100% get a manual ban but if u play legit there should nothing happen?

Greetings

Hello sir, we never saw DMA got detected. but you right if you raging you will be banned manually.

44 minutes ago, neXor86 said:

Greetings

Exactly, currently only Anticheats that are fighting back against DMA are Faceit and Vanguard. So with EAC and BE you’ll be fine. Especially since LeetDMA comes with one of the highest quality custom firmware on the market.