• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

DayZ 2PC DMA Aimbot

Hey, I have used other DayZ cheats but not with DMA and in all of those the aimbot has been super easy to detect becuase the bullets "teleport" into the boxy and show up in logs as hitting "heart/brain" which is impossible. So Im wondering if its the same with this 2PC DMA DayZ cheat your selling. I have a DMA and used x before but wanted more features than just radar but still wanna stay safe hence the DMA. 

Best Regards,

Para

4 hours ago, Paradoxz1 said:

Hey, I have used other DayZ cheats but not with DMA and in all of those the aimbot has been super easy to detect becuase the bullets "teleport" into the boxy and show up in logs as hitting "heart/brain" which is impossible. So Im wondering if its the same with this 2PC DMA DayZ cheat your selling. I have a DMA and used x before but wanted more features than just radar but still wanna stay safe hence the DMA. 

Best Regards,

Para

Hello , Yes all the features are safe and undetected  if you use it in smart way 

check here the feature list and video about the cheese 

Yes I know they are UD and I know what the features are but my quesiton is how does the aimbot work is it like other providers where it "teleports" the bullet into "heart/brain" which is impossible to obtain legit and therefore if admin checks the logs they will see u shot "heart/brain" and thats easy ban. Hence the question, becuase the cheat might be undetected for AC but not from manual log checks as opposed to a standard "aimbot" which moves your crosshair to the target and locks on.

2 hours ago, Paradoxz1 said:

Yes I know they are UD and I know what the features are but my quesiton is how does the aimbot work is it like other providers where it "teleports" the bullet into "heart/brain" which is impossible to obtain legit and therefore if admin checks the logs they will see u shot "heart/brain" and thats easy ban. Hence the question, becuase the cheat might be undetected for AC but not from manual log checks as opposed to a standard "aimbot" which moves your crosshair to the target and locks on.

I used it many times, as long you do not rage, they will not release