• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

DMA vs lifetime VIP++

39 minutes ago, Ogshmoop said:

I’m researching into whether getting VIP+ is worth it or just getting a DMA. I was hoping someone could shed some light on the pros and cons of it and if I should just invest in a DMA.

VIP+ only works for EFT.
DMA works for more solutions.
DMA is more secure than VIP+

But for DMA you need to have a PCIe_x1 or PCIe_x16 slot left on your PC and you need to have 2 PCs, you can't use DMA with VPS

13 minutes ago, FLPPPPP said:

VIP+ only works for EFT.
DMA works for more solutions.
DMA is more secure than VIP+

But for DMA you need to have a PCIe_x1 or PCIe_x16 slot left on your PC and you need to have 2 PCs, you can't use DMA with VPS

Well I would only be using the EFT solution. Would DMA be more responsive and comprehensive? also would the two PC setup help with the stutter and lag of using the VPS, because when I was using it even though I tried to get a high quality VPS it would have major stutter or lag using it.

7 hours ago, Ogshmoop said:

Well I would only be using the EFT solution. Would DMA be more responsive and comprehensive? also would the two PC setup help with the stutter and lag of using the VPS, because when I was using it even though I tried to get a high quality VPS it would have major stutter or lag using it.

It depends on your 2PC.
If you get a second decent pc it should be fine.
At least 4 cores | 8GB Ram | USB 3.0 should be enough.

4 hours ago, tmmmo said:

Hijacking this thread to ask if it would be wise to use splitters or just buy a new motherboard if I dont have any available pcie slots? I have been thinking of buying dma for a while now.

Often you can repurpose a M.2 slot for additional expansion. If its an ITX motherboard that'd be your best bet depending on what GPU you have.