• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Question about dma and minipc

kangaroojeni

Im about to purchase a setup to get going.

Is this acceptable for a pc to run the radar on and dma?
https://www.amazon.com/CyberGeek-Windows-Quad-Core-Computer-Supports/dp/B0C9LF83KQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=mini%2Bpc&qid=1702733430&sr=8-1-spons&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.17d9e15d-4e43-4581-b373-0e5c1a776d5d&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

its only 154$ and looks great for the price. Will it lag or be fine with this?

Also my second question is:

Does the leetdma somehow snap into the internal or do i just run a usb from the dma card to the minipc and it just lays on the desk next to it?

Thanks so much!

52 minutes ago, kangaroojeni said:

Im about to purchase a setup to get going.

Is this acceptable for a pc to run the radar on and dma?
https://www.amazon.com/CyberGeek-Windows-Quad-Core-Computer-Supports/dp/B0C9LF83KQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=mini%2Bpc&qid=1702733430&sr=8-1-spons&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.17d9e15d-4e43-4581-b373-0e5c1a776d5d&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

its only 154$ and looks great for the price. Will it lag or be fine with this?

Also my second question is:

Does the leetdma somehow snap into the internal or do i just run a usb from the dma card to the minipc and it just lays on the desk next to it?

Thanks so much!

Is this acceptable for a pc to run the radar on and dma? Will it lag or be fine with this?

Hi, to answer your first question about the PC you linked. Yes, it will work great in both cases (as a 2nd PC for radar and as a 2nd PC to use with DMA solutions). It will give you near optimal performance (if not optimal) so it will not lag. 

To answer your other question, the DMA card will plug into your gaming PC's motherboard. Specifically, it will go inside a PCI slot. A USB cable then runs from the back of the DMA card (which is plugged into the gaming PC) to the 2nd PC. 

Edited by Demon

2 hours ago, Demon said:

Is this acceptable for a pc to run the radar on and dma? Will it lag or be fine with this?

Hi, to answer your first question about the PC you linked. Yes, it will work great in both cases (as a 2nd PC for radar and as a 2nd PC to use with DMA solutions). It will give you near optimal performance (if not optimal) so it will not lag. 

To answer your other question, the DMA card will plug into your gaming PC's motherboard. Specifically, it will go inside a PCI slot. A USB cable then runs from the back of the DMA card (which is plugged into the gaming PC) to the 2nd PC. 

Thank you this clears a lot up for me.

1 hour ago, kangaroojeni said:

On average what is the T/A on ordering leetdma? I am sure this varies for people but I'm curious what you have seen on deliverys

It will vary depending on where you are. Engima’s delivery info page can give an appropriate estimate

5 EUR - Germany (3-5 Days)
11 EUR - Germany Express (1-2 Days)
39 EUR - Australia (9-17 Days)
19 EUR - Europe (5-10 Days)
24 EUR - United Kingdom (5-10 Days)
39 EUR - Asien (9-17 Days)
24 EUR - Switzerland (3-5 Days)
39 EUR - USA (9-17 Days)
39 EUR - Turkey (5-10 Days)
29 EUR - Russia (9-13 Days)
39 EUR - Worldwide
Shipping from Germany