• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Blocked by Hardware-reset.

ziaacor

Hi, I made a purchase through a reseller and it worked for a few hours. Now it tells me that my hardware has changed and I have no resets left. I have not changed any hardware. Username Ziaacor on the web.

Order-ID: d4bdc6-eccc07d675-b25c23

10 minutes ago, ziaacor said:

Hi, I made a purchase through a reseller and it worked for a few hours. Now it tells me that my hardware has changed and I have no resets left. I have not changed any hardware. Username Ziaacor on the web.

Order-ID: d4bdc6-eccc07d675-b25c23

Hello sir

image.png.e389189b52056d7b3d8315642d0bc526.png

Clik here -> https://play.clutch-solution.com/ -> Login -> Reset HWID

IF you don't have any resets, then you need BUY HERE

Edited by FLPPPPP

Same pc, I bought the key yesterday. I have only installed it on 1 computer and used the same. I have only changed the hdmi output from ELGATO to a switch. I have not used hwid-reset... I use DMA.
I suppose you store the HWID, can you check if the one used yesterday is the same as now from which I make the request.
This way you can check that it is the same and if you also have the ip you will get more information if my key has been sold to someone else or something like that.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

1 hour ago, ziaacor said:

Same pc, I bought the key yesterday. I have only installed it on 1 computer and used the same. I have only changed the hdmi output from ELGATO to a switch. I have not used hwid-reset... I use DMA.
I suppose you store the HWID, can you check if the one used yesterday is the same as now from which I make the request.
This way you can check that it is the same and if you also have the ip you will get more information if my key has been sold to someone else or something like that.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Weird, normally this happens when some hardware is changed... however you have 2 free resets that can be used in these cases.
Just follow the guide I sent you above and everything will be resolved,