• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Rust and Escape From Tarkov Review | Crazykid1115's testimonial

Crazykid1115

Escape From Tarkov Radar overall score: 9.5/10 

Uptime: 10/10 Never had to wait a long time when there is an issue with the radar or the game updated something.

Reliability: 8/10 Quite reliable, occasionally the radar will crash and you'll have to restart the game, but other than that, it is very reliable and very rarely malfunctions. 

Features: 10/10. There aren't any more features that I could seek that Clutch doesn't already have. ESP and a very reliable item filter; makes Clutch-Solution's radar much more of a preferred option over other providers. 

Support: 10/10 Community is VERY friendly and staff are competent and determined to keep their members satisfied.

Overall, the EFT radar is a solid product that you can ascertain will satisfy your Tarkov needs. 

Rust Radar Overall score: 6/10

Uptime: 10/10, no issues with the cheat being down. 

Reliability:  5/10. Not sure if I'm the only one or it's just exclusive to me, but the Rust radar freezes constantly, or will not start properly, or will just randomly stop working during gameplay, and the game PC will have to be restarted; it's a huge inconvenience. 

Features: 5/10. Personally it feels like an incomplete product. The Rust Radar lacks features, and is bare and plain. I will give them credit for being the very first provider for developing a completely independent DMA cheat, but I wish that it would have more features like to know what weapon the enemy is using, etc. 

Support: 10/10 Community is VERY friendly and staff are competent and determined to keep their members satisfied.

I will update this testimonial should my experience using Clutch-Solution change in the future. 

Topic closed

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.