• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

Clutch Solution EFT Radar Review.

Camool

I'm writing this Review as a thanks to the clutch community and staff.

First of all I want to talk about the product itself. The package includes a 2D and 3D radar showing players, scavs, and raiders identified by your color of choice. Both radars work amazingly well and are very effective in game. I have almost nothing bad to say about the radar itself because once you set it up, following one of 3 very short and detailed setup guides you're ready to go within 30 minutes of your purchase. Also if you get stuck or lost during the setup process the staff is always in the discord and ready to help at a moments notice.

If a staff member doesn't respond the community is also very helpful and helped me fix a few of my VPN settings. The staff also works tirelessly on the radar making sure its up and running as quickly as possible. During server updates and late night DDoS attacks, the staff quick let everyone know of the situation and how long until it would be fixed while completely changing the main server and getting back up and running in under an hour.

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a radar service to give clutch solution a try because this product and community are amazing!

Topic closed

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.