• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

2PC RADAR NON DMA ON MAIN PC SCREEN?

ruethegod

Hey all, new here and just wanted to know if there was a way to see your radar pc esp on main pc screen as an overlay without a dma? 

planning on purchasing a dma and fuser eventually anyway, so also wondering if after my dma arrives will i be able to transfer subs. if not its okay. but just wondering. 

2 hours ago, ruethegod said:

Hey all, new here and just wanted to know if there was a way to see your radar pc esp on main pc screen as an overlay without a dma? 

planning on purchasing a dma and fuser eventually anyway, so also wondering if after my dma arrives will i be able to transfer subs. if not its okay. but just wondering. 

Hello sir, we talking about EFT RADAR?

If yes then you can't see ESP without DMA, but you can buy clutchbox and use chams feature.

So you can see enemies on your gamepc.

would that require any additional setup and/or running any software on my gamepc? i want to be as secure as possible. which is why i jumped to clutch when i realized you figured out a way to do a 2pc set up with no dma. i think it’s brilliant. on top of that, you guys try to answer community questions without plugging the discord unless its final resort which is something i love. (sorry i didn’t specify it was for eft)

like look at the reply , all nice and direct and i’m not even a customer yet. appreciate you. also is it possible to reveal when the last detections were if any? for the 2pc non dma method, and the 1pc VPS method and the dma method as well. full transparency i’m still intent on purchasing regardless. 

38 minutes ago, ruethegod said:

would that require any additional setup and/or running any software on my gamepc? i want to be as secure as possible. which is why i jumped to clutch when i realized you figured out a way to do a 2pc set up with no dma. i think it’s brilliant. on top of that, you guys try to answer community questions without plugging the discord unless its final resort which is something i love. (sorry i didn’t specify it was for eft)

28 minutes ago, ruethegod said:

like look at the reply , all nice and direct and i’m not even a customer yet. appreciate you. also is it possible to reveal when the last detections were if any? for the 2pc non dma method, and the 1pc VPS method and the dma method as well. full transparency i’m still intent on purchasing regardless. 

• Last Detection
    • Last EFT DMA detection was 3 years ago.
    • Last VIP detection (VPS/2PC) was 6 months ago, but we went 2 years without detection before that.

You don't need any additional steps to use EFT Clutchbox.
Keep in mind that if you are going to use the VIP+ method (non-DMA) you need to perform a bypass on your GAMEPC every time you start, however everything works on your 2PC (radar etc).

So just giving you a summary.
If you don't have DMA you will need the following things

• Subscriptions
    • EFT VIP+
    • EFT Radar Sub
    • EFT Clutchbox (if you want calls on gamepc)
  • Requirements
    • 2 PC's or 1PC + VPS.
Edited by FLPPPPP

I am purchasing the DMA Starter Bundle from Cyber Ammo. It comes with custom firmware. Will this suffice or will i still need to purchase firmware from clutch? Not an issue, just want to know so i know not to purchase with custom firmware since i will have to do so anyway again. Thanks in advance.
Not sure if links are supported or prohibited but this is the one i am planning on purchasing. 

Edited by ruethegod
External links are prohibited

1 hour ago, ruethegod said:

I am purchasing the DMA Starter Bundle from Cyber Ammo. It comes with custom firmware. Will this suffice or will i still need to purchase firmware from clutch? Not an issue, just want to know so i know not to purchase with custom firmware since i will have to do so anyway again. Thanks in advance.
Not sure if links are supported or prohibited but this is the one i am planning on purchasing. 

Hello sir, i'm recommend you remove link for external providers please.

About the CFW it's okay should be work fine on EFT.

Edited by FLPPPPP