• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

EFT hwid ban bypass / spoofer

Good day,

today I tried to play EFT, but unfortunately I got banned. I dont think it was because of the clutch software. (I used VIP plus for a month, and after that DMA). I wont go into detail, I just attempted to analyze the server traffic ingame, and used it on some things, that likely got me banned.

my main question though is if there is any reliable hwid spoofer out there for eft.
as far as I am aware using a disk spoofer or raid0 doesnt always work (I havent tried it out tho yet), as BE sometimes also stores your gpu/cpu serials. Is there any way to bypass that, or do I need to buy new pc parts if disk spoofing doesnt work?

1 minute ago, rophlcopter said:

Good day,

today I tried to play EFT, but unfortunately I got banned. I dont think it was because of the clutch software. (I used VIP plus for a month, and after that DMA). I wont go into detail, I just attempted to analyze the server traffic ingame, and used it on some things, that likely got me banned.

my main question though is if there is any reliable hwid spoofer out there for eft.
as far as I am aware using a disk spoofer or raid0 doesnt always work (I havent tried it out tho yet), as BE sometimes also stores your gpu/cpu serials. Is there any way to bypass that, or do I need to buy new pc parts if disk spoofing doesnt work?

Hi, sorry to hear about your ban. From our experience, EFT bans can easily be bypassed by doing Raid0 + windows reinstall. Alternatively, you can also replace all drives in your PC + windows reinstall.

If you want to go the spoofer route, we do offer a spoofer that works for BattleEye (EFT & DayZ) here

27 minutes ago, Demon said:

Hi, sorry to hear about your ban. From our experience, EFT bans can easily be bypassed by doing Raid0 + windows reinstall. Alternatively, you can also replace all drives in your PC + windows reinstall.

If you want to go the spoofer route, we do offer a spoofer that works for BattleEye (EFT & DayZ) here

thank you, I will try the spoofer first, as I only have 2 ssds, one of them only 128gb, so I would be stuck with that if i use raid0.

12 hours ago, rophlcopter said:

thank you, I will try the spoofer first, as I only have 2 ssds, one of them only 128gb, so I would be stuck with that if i use raid0.

Yea that is one unfortunate thing about raid0. Sounds good regarding the spoofer!