• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

HUNT 1PC CHEAT: My personal opinion after 24 hours playtime

Hello guys,

first of all i want to say, that this is my first time cheating in Hunt. 

I wanna talk about some stuff i like and some stuff im missing:

The performance of the cheat is good and it seems like its pretty secure.

Im missing a Head Dot feature for Enemy Hunter and think that this would improve the cheat overall.

Second of all i thing a visibility check would be rather great to have aswell since there are so many objects in HUNT and sometimes its hard to see if they are behind a wall or not.

I do not know if that is possible but that would hardly improve the cheat.

Some "Bugs" i came across: 

When Enemy Hunter extract a trophy their ESP is still seen on extraction point across the map, which is quite confusing.

Your Teammates ESP looks just like the enemy Hunter ESP and if i try to change "Teammate color" it wont work. Even putting alpha up wont work.

IF u scope in close on an enemy, there is no ESP, which i think is normal for an external software but i felt like mentioning it anyway.

For security and for being userfriendly i really like the software. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

5 hours ago, EDEN said:

Hello guys,

first of all i want to say, that this is my first time cheating in Hunt. 

I wanna talk about some stuff i like and some stuff im missing:

The performance of the cheat is good and it seems like its pretty secure.

Im missing a Head Dot feature for Enemy Hunter and think that this would improve the cheat overall.

Second of all i thing a visibility check would be rather great to have aswell since there are so many objects in HUNT and sometimes its hard to see if they are behind a wall or not.

I do not know if that is possible but that would hardly improve the cheat.

Some "Bugs" i came across: 

When Enemy Hunter extract a trophy their ESP is still seen on extraction point across the map, which is quite confusing.

Your Teammates ESP looks just like the enemy Hunter ESP and if i try to change "Teammate color" it wont work. Even putting alpha up wont work.

IF u scope in close on an enemy, there is no ESP, which i think is normal for an external software but i felt like mentioning it anyway.

For security and for being userfriendly i really like the software. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hello, thank you for your report.

you message forwarded to the dev