• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

About Direct Memory Access (DMA)

Enigma-x1.com

Hey Folks,

my name is Brian and I am from the development and organization team at enigma-x1.com. If you have any questions about our DMA boards, firmware or anything else DMA related, please feel free to ask them here.

What is a DMA card?
Direct Memory Access (DMA) is a means by which devices can exchange data with memory or with each other without requiring intervention by the processor. Standard DMA allows a device to exchange data with memory, but not with another device. Bus Mastering DMA allows two devices to communicate directly with each other.

Hey @Enigma-x1.com, I've got some questions which some users might have:

1. How is FACEIT's rigorous anti-cheat, with its kernel-level driver, bypassed using DMA? Does this involve mimicking normal hardware operations or is there another strategy?
  2. How does the likelihood of getting caught while using DMA methods for cheating compare to standard software-based cheats? Are DMA methods less detectable?
  3. What specific hardware is recommended for DMA-based game hacking? Are there certain brands or models, like Asus motherboards, that are more suitable for this purpose?

On 12/11/2023 at 4:52 PM, Luks said:

Hey @Enigma-x1.com, I've got some questions which some users might have:

1. How is FACEIT's rigorous anti-cheat, with its kernel-level driver, bypassed using DMA? Does this involve mimicking normal hardware operations or is there another strategy?
  2. How does the likelihood of getting caught while using DMA methods for cheating compare to standard software-based cheats? Are DMA methods less detectable?
  3. What specific hardware is recommended for DMA-based game hacking? Are there certain brands or models, like Asus motherboards, that are more suitable for this purpose?

On 12/13/2023 at 8:59 AM, pillermann101 said:

Are there plans for offering fw with original driver support or f-e in future?

1. We still trying to figure out firmwares for FACEIT but they are really on fire. As soon some working device informations are found it doesnt take long and they got fixed. Your mentioned strategy is one way but its not that easy to realize and unfortunately it is not a method for the general public.
  2. Getting caught with DMA methods is way harder to detect then anything internal/software based which is running on your game PC because DMA cheats always run on a 2nd PC leaving the gaming PC completely untouched. Anti-cheats are currently expanding their methods and are of course also trying to detect DMA cards/cheats. Unfortunately, we do not know on what basis these previous small amount detections came about.
  3. @Enigma-x1.com and we have often had problems with Gigabyte boards and AMD CPUs, and the two in combination were even more problematic. We've actually had the fewest problems so far with ASUS motherboards and Intel CPUs. For the second PC on which the DMA cheat is running, an old PC/laptop is usually sufficient and does not need any great high-tech requirements

16 hours ago, Clutch-Solution.com said:

1. We still trying to figure out firmwares for FACEIT but they are really on fire. As soon some working device informations are found it doesnt take long and they got fixed. Your mentioned strategy is one way but its not that easy to realize and unfortunately it is not a method for the general public.
  2. Getting caught with DMA methods is way harder to detect then anything internal/software based which is running on your game PC because DMA cheats always run on a 2nd PC leaving the gaming PC completely untouched. Anti-cheats are currently expanding their methods and are of course also trying to detect DMA cards/cheats. Unfortunately, we do not know on what basis these previous small amount detections came about.
  3. @Enigma-x1.com and we have often had problems with Gigabyte boards and AMD CPUs, and the two in combination were even more problematic. We've actually had the fewest problems so far with ASUS motherboards and Intel CPUs. For the second PC on which the DMA cheat is running, an old PC/laptop is usually sufficient and does not need any great high-tech requirements

Thanks for the answer!

1. You mentioned general public, that means CS can provide private solution as long the user match the "requirements"? What if somebody is ready to pay for the private solution to play at FaceIT and ESEA?

3. Great to know that Asus and Intel is recommended, I'm sure a lot of customers will keep that in mind while building their next gaming ring.

Curious if the DMA card could be designed to perform the task of whatever piece of hardware you are duplicating the firmware to be and also include DMA functions so when A/C checks the hardware it pings back as the actual device and makes detection even more difficult for A/C. What are the thoughts on this or would it just be an extra step and not help hide the attack device further?

Edited by Tygeee

On 12/16/2023 at 6:51 PM, Luks said:

1. You mentioned general public, that means CS can provide private solution as long the user match the "requirements"? What if somebody is ready to pay for the private solution to play at FaceIT and ESEA?

There is still a risk to get it fixed and we don't think its worth it. Currently we also focus on other important things. Maybe we can provide an new bypass for leagues in the future.

On 12/16/2023 at 1:59 AM, Clutch-Solution.com said:

as someone whos main pc has both gigabyte motherboard [ Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX]   and amd cpu [ryzen 7 7800x3d]  can you please maybe work on getting them to work perfectly as i plan on soon buying dma solution from you and i would really hate if i run into issues even though id use top tier stuff

It was always unique firmwares like different devices, vendors, shifted capabilities etc. The problem was, vivado left some signature traces with settings which was always the same when they checked the config space. Settings/Capabilities which are present in correct devices so we thought its good to add them for the DMA firmware also.

On 12/25/2023 at 10:28 AM, elix0r said:

what about the dma firmwares?

I heard it wasn't a unique custom firmware, they detected pool firmwares only?

because ppl are stupid.

Easy example for you:

What do you see?

1. 043759834755
  2. 534500645664
  3. 645645670074
  4. 564563733586
  5. 835683683568
  6. 386356800865
  7. 386368386356
  8. 383685386386
  9. 300854684568
  10. 545645675677

• A : 10 times the same number? 
  • B : 10 times a unique number? 
  • C : 10 times the same number, without similarities?
  • D 10 times a unique number, with similarities? 

Obv D, you detected correct 4 times the same similarity "00". Thats how they caught a few of the custom fw's probably from all fw providers at the same time.

This in 1000x more complex of course.

Edited by MustardMaximus

Has there ever been an instance of being banned simply for having a DMA board installed but not in use?

assume this can be helped with the enigma boards by using the kill switch when not in use?

23 minutes ago, mansford said:

Has there ever been an instance of being banned simply for having a DMA board installed but not in use?

assume this can be helped with the enigma boards by using the kill switch when not in use?

never heared about a case that someone got banned for only having a dma card installed. You should be good, if you don't use any software with that, just to make sure use the kill switch in leagues for example.

How does DMA works?
The DMA controller can produce memory addresses and launch memory read or write cycles. It covers multiple hardware registers that can be read and written by the CPU. Basically a DMA PCI Board is reading the memory from the target PC on the hardware level and sends the informations to a 2nd PC through USB where it will be used for different reasons. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 20:11, Enigma-x1.com said:

Olá pessoal,

meu nome é Brian e pertenço à equipe de desenvolvimento e organização do enigma-x1.com . Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre nossas placas DMA, firmware ou qualquer outra coisa relacionada ao DMA, sinta-se à vontade para perguntar aqui.

O que é um cartão DMA?
Acesso direto à memória (DMA) é um meio pelo qual os dispositivos podem trocar dados com a memória ou entre si sem exigir intervenção do processador. O DMA padrão permite que um dispositivo troque dados com a memória, mas não com outro dispositivo. Bus Mastering DMA permite que dois dispositivos se comuniquem diretamente entre si.

Hello, this league is very famous in Brazil, it was founded by Fallen a few years ago.

https://gamersclub.com.br/

Can you tell me if this anticheat has the same rigid protection as Faceit? What if a custom firmware from your team would be able to bypass the AC? I would have several friends interested if it were possible

On 12/15/2023 at 7:59 PM, Clutch-Solution.com said:

1. @Enigma-x1.com and we have often had problems with Gigabyte boards and AMD CPUs, and the two in combination were even more problematic. We've actually had the fewest problems so far with ASUS motherboards and Intel CPUs. For the second PC on which the DMA cheat is running, an old PC/laptop is usually sufficient and does not need any great high-tech requirements

Hi,

can you elaborate on what kind of "problems" might be experienced with an AMD cpu? Would it just require more tweaking to work around or would it simply not work at all? I'm looking to build a new gaming PC and would really prefer to go AMD; is there a chance the DMA card simply doesn't function with an AMD cpu? Is the motherboard more of a factor? Avoiding gigabyte motherboards is easy enough (I'm leaning towards Asus or MSI). Any additional info you could give would be appreciated. The last thing I want to do is pay $500 for a DMA card, wait for it to get here, and have it not function.

@Enigma-x1.com would you be able to elaborate on my post above? I noticed the LeetDMA pro v2 is out of stock now, so I have some time to really plan out my gaming PC build. I really want to make sure I won't have any compatibility issues with the DMA card(s) you guys offer; does that mean an AMD cpu is a no go?

On 1/24/2024 at 4:16 AM, Dobrow said:

Hello, this league is very famous in Brazil, it was founded by Fallen a few years ago.

https://gamersclub.com.br/

Can you tell me if this anticheat has the same rigid protection as Faceit? What if a custom firmware from your team would be able to bypass the AC? I would have several friends interested if it were possible

Hey, you got the answer here at your own thread:

57 minutes ago, OHTONY said:

@Enigma-x1.com would you be able to elaborate on my post above? I noticed the LeetDMA pro v2 is out of stock now, so I have some time to really plan out my gaming PC build. I really want to make sure I won't have any compatibility issues with the DMA card(s) you guys offer; does that mean an AMD cpu is a no go?

I saw somewhere that the they will restock soon.

Regarding the AMD support, I wouldn't bother that much. Many people are running AMD gaming rigs and they have absolute no issues. I have that feeling that you start to panic a bit, and for your case I would go with Intel. I highly suggest to edit previous messages instead of posting a new one, makes more sense when you are reading it.

On 2/1/2024 at 1:44 PM, Luks said:

I saw somewhere that the they will restock soon.

Regarding the AMD support, I wouldn't bother that much. Many people are running AMD gaming rigs and they have absolute no issues. I have that feeling that you start to panic a bit, and for your case I would go with Intel. I highly suggest to edit previous messages instead of posting a new one, makes more sense when you are reading it.

I appreciate your reply, but I was hoping to get more info from the people who are in a position to give me knowledge-based answers. I'm not starting to panic, I'm simply looking for clarification since the owner of this site made a point to mention that they "often" have problems with AMD cpus. So, yeah, I'll probably just build around Intel since it doesn't seem like I'll get any more info. I just figured it was worth asking about.

Edited by OHTONY

On 1/31/2024 at 11:56 PM, OHTONY said:

Hi,

can you elaborate on what kind of "problems" might be experienced with an AMD cpu? Would it just require more tweaking to work around or would it simply not work at all? I'm looking to build a new gaming PC and would really prefer to go AMD; is there a chance the DMA card simply doesn't function with an AMD cpu? Is the motherboard more of a factor? Avoiding gigabyte motherboards is easy enough (I'm leaning towards Asus or MSI). Any additional info you could give would be appreciated. The last thing I want to do is pay $500 for a DMA card, wait for it to get here, and have it not function.

Sometimes the board just works with slow speed (like 35mb/s), sometimes it doesnt work it all. Adjusting BIOS settings can help, like PCI gen adjusting. On some "bad" motherboards its possible to have USB-Input problems like stuttering mouse when DMA is reading, or even stuttering sound. AMD CPUs are not a "no go" at all, but sometimes its try and error.

Edited by Enigma-x1.com

22 hours ago, Enigma-x1.com said:

Sometimes the board just works with slow speed (like 35mb/s), sometimes it doesnt work it all. Adjusting BIOS settings can help, like PCI gen adjusting. On some "bad" motherboards its possible to have USB-Input problems like stuttering mouse when DMA is reading, or even stuttering sound. AMD CPUs are not a "no go" at all, but sometimes its try and error.

Would be nice if some info could be shared about tested build setups like:

For Intel CPUs:

• ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero (Z590)
  • MSI MEG Z490 Godlike
  • Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Master

For AMD CPUs:

• ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (X570)
  • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
  • ASRock X570 Taichi

Of course not guarantee, just suggestion which could help some people to pick right parts 😎