Reviews4.9

223 total

Sort:

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Clutch Solution

Best undetected Cheats @ClutchSolution.

• Easy to Setup
• Very nice Quality
• Launcher does everything for you - you dont need to do something else by yourself (like disabling UAC and so on)
• Undetected

Played a Month + 3 Days with it - no bans!

Date of experience: April 24, 2024

Advertisement

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Customer Service is A+++

Customer Service is A+++, the cheeses are amazing and flawless and if you have any issues you can always contact one of the friendly staff and they’ll surely help you with any questions or help you may have/need! Don’t regret my purchases, thank you!

Date of experience: April 21, 2024

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

It's an amazing and distinctive cheat

It's an amazing and distinctive cheat
they're doing great work and excelling in support.
I used the Apex Legends cheat and didn't encounter any bans at all.
The purchasing process is extremely quick, and you get the product key within just one minute.
I highly recommend this seller, guys.

Date of experience: April 19, 2024

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

ClutchSolution has become my go-to…

ClutchSolution has become my go-to source for game cheats, and for good reason. Their cheats are not only effective but also completely safe and undetectable,
Helpful Support team , always ready to assist with any questions or concerns.

Date of experience: July 16, 2023

Advertisement

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Best Support ever

At first you might be tempted and have questions, believe me DONT! they're so kind people, extremally professional, very supportive. Their support is non stop and wont stop till your issue is fixed if any, so fast and responsive. and their product works as intended.

Date of experience: January 26, 2024

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Amazing products

Clutch has been offering great products that are really user friendly with great features for a long time at a great price haven't been done wrong once by them and when there is updates they are fast to push safe products to all users

Date of experience: March 21, 2024

Advertisement

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

10/10

Clutch Solution has been a very good experience and the support made it super easy to set everything up.

Would recommend 10/10

Date of experience: March 27, 2024

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Best there is

I'm genuinely impressed! First off, the support team on Discord is outstanding. They're responsive, knowledgeable, and really make the whole experience smooth and hassle-free. Had some initial struggles getting my questions understood, but it all got sorted very quickly. Setting it up was a breeze, which is a huge relief because no one likes complicated setups. But the real kicker is the quality - it's surprisingly high! I was not expecting such a robust and seamless performance. It's clear that a lot of thought and effort has gone into this product.

Date of experience: January 04, 2024

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

They offer good solutions

They offer good solutions, perfect development team
Honest with their news and clear about issues and fast responsive when any issue occures
All guides are clear and easy to apply
Always up to date with any changes or new features applicable
Using dma technology and firmware working very well and so strong and safe approach

Date of experience: November 23, 2023

Advertisement

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Best Support ever

At first you might be tempted and have questions, believe me DONT! they're so kind people, extremally professional, very supportive. Their support is non stop and wont stop till your issue is fixed if any, so fast and responsive. and their product works as intended.

Date of experience: November 15, 2023

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Solid DMA solution for Hunt:Showdown

Solid DMA solution for Hunt:Showdown that was easiest to set up and get working that I have EVER used in the DMA scene. The radar was accurate and smooth, ESP was super smooth and updated at 200 FPS the entire time. Native fuser ESP support, as well as streaming options. Nice GUI and launcher on browser is wonderful. Overall I would recommend clutch solutions highly to anyone, DMA user or not.

Date of experience: November 27, 2023

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Clutch solutions chairs are unlike any others

Been a member with clutch going on 3 years and there is plenty of good things to say about them, they stand by their word back their products and will assist you in anyway possible with setups (Ive had to use them multiple times) very solid and secure provider. They have tons of options of different games to choose from as well as other software.

Date of experience: November 29, 2023

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Clutch Solution is an incredible…

Clutch Solution is an incredible service. I been using EFT Radar and Clutch box for almost a year now. It has been bringing me nothing but great results and while I use all the features safely and as instructed I also have 0 bans on record with these guys. Also ran their CounterStrike cheats a few times and they were also great, easy to set up and performed extremely well. I highly recommend this provider for their great prices and high quality product!

Date of experience: February 13, 2023

Advertisement

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

INSANE CHEESE

The change that cheese made from December until now is insane. BOMBASTIC UI!

The bugs that I have encountered were pretty much all fixed and the new clutchbox vip is an insane product. Never made as many kills, and I just used the 1 day trial. No recoil, infinite stamina, chams and loot through walls is all what's needed to wipe lobbys. I'm playing since months with clutch now and I'm running like a 20 kd, and 90% SR, never got banned and I even do extremely obvious things.

The new software setup is way easier and better than the old one. And the new customization options according player info is even nicer. Good job guys. Keep that work running.

Date of experience: November 23, 2023

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

This is the best and safest assistive…

This is the best and safest assistive software I have ever used!
His aiming looks very natural, and the very key thing is that he can see in real time how many people are watching you, and also the parameters of the auto aiming can be adjusted automatically.
Very good and safe to use!
5 star recommendation!

Date of experience: November 25, 2023

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

long time user with 0 complains

Been a long time user and never ran into any issues. Solution not working because of an update? Compensation will be added. Have any issues? Open a ticket and the staff usually responds pretty quick. After three years now a 5/5 experience!

Date of experience: October 26, 2023