Jump to content
24/7 Support - Discord: https://discord.gg/Y8VgGpgDBt

Recommended Posts

I'm looking forward to the restock of Enigma-x1, and have a few questions:
 

  • Will there be a 100T or 200T Artix implementation at some point, or is this understandably overkill? (I'm happy to see the usage of the 75T)
  • I am under the impression that the firmware will disguise the hardware in the operating system?
  • As we're entering Q4, what timeline do you expect until stock is available, and is there a waiting list I can sign up for?
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, bishopp said:

I'm looking forward to the restock of Enigma-x1, and have a few questions:
 

  • Will there be a 100T or 200T Artix implementation at some point, or is this understandably overkill? (I'm happy to see the usage of the 75T)
  • I am under the impression that the firmware will disguise the hardware in the operating system?
  • As we're entering Q4, what timeline do you expect until stock is available, and is there a waiting list I can sign up for?
  • everything over 75t is superfluous, no effect just the price go higher. They have been told us they will keep 35t support - and up to 75t.  
  • yes
  • check discord, the last information was nov - dec
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, DeagleZiggi said:
  • everything over 75t is superfluous, no effect just the price go higher. They have been told us they will keep 35t support - and up to 75t.  
  • yes
  • check discord, the last information was nov - dec

I can confirm this.

Also, Q4 is still planned. However with the chip shortage still going strong we can not really promise that we will 100% still get them in 2021. Unfortunately it is very unpredictable at the moment.

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, bishopp said:

I'm looking forward to the restock of Enigma-x1, and have a few questions:
 

  • Will there be a 100T or 200T Artix implementation at some point, or is this understandably overkill? (I'm happy to see the usage of the 75T)
  • I am under the impression that the firmware will disguise the hardware in the operating system?
  • As we're entering Q4, what timeline do you expect until stock is available, and is there a waiting list I can sign up for?

currently there are no plans for other chips and we keep the support for 35T, 50T and 75T boards. 
Pre older should be available from beginning of november

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Uwe said:

currently there are no plans for other chips and we keep the support for 35T, 50T and 75T boards. 
Pre older should be available from beginning of november

Thanks for the heads up, will preorder be announced on discord?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please read and accept our: Privacy Policy(DSGVO), Terms of Use and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.