• hacks and cheats aimbots radar esp norecoil

What exactly is needed for Radar non DMA

What exactly do you mean with this point?

• 2 PC or 1 PC with 2 screens (1 PC require a VPS with 4gb ram / 2 cores windows server 2019/windows 10 server)

Lets assume i want to use 1 PC with 2 Screens. Is it just a virtual machine running windows server? Is it a Separate hosted Server externally of my LAN?

Just curious before buying.
Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, FirstWeFeast said:

What exactly do you mean with this point?

• 2 PC or 1 PC with 2 screens (1 PC require a VPS with 4gb ram / 2 cores windows server 2019/windows 10 server)

Lets assume i want to use 1 PC with 2 Screens. Is it just a virtual machine running windows server? Is it a Separate hosted Server externally of my LAN?

Just curious before buying.
Thanks in advance.

you need to rent a vps if you don't own a second device

List from discord:

Z7c2vs4.png

Topic closed

Important Information

We use cookies on our website, without which the operation of our website is not possible. In addition, we use cookies to offer functions such as playing videos via Youtube. Your click on "Agree" allows us to process data as well as transfer data to third party providers in third countries in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please read and accept our Terms of Use and and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The cookies can be rejected at any time or adjusted in the settings.